Vastned Belgium organised an Ordinary and an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on Wednesday, 28 April 2021.
The General Meeting of Vastned Belgium approved all items on the agenda:
- Approval of the statutory annual accounts for the financial year ending on 31 December 2020, as well as the allocation of the result.
- Approval of the Remuneration Report for 2020 and the Remuneration Policy of the Company.
- Reappointment Reinier Walta and Peggy Deraedt as Directors of the Company.
The Extraordinary General Meeting of Vastned Belgium has also approved all items on the agenda:
- Change of the name of the Company to “Vastned Belgium”.
- The renewal of the authorisation to the Board of Directors to acquire and pledge own securities.
- The authorisation to the Board of Directors to dispose of own securities.
- The renewal of the authorisation to the Board of Directors to increase the issued capital.
- The amendment of the Articles of Association to bring these in line with the decisions made and with the Companies and Associations Code.
Full press release: