As at 31 December 2022, Vastned Belgium has a conservative financial structure, with a low debt ratio but with a short term, allowing it to carry out its activities also in 2023.
The most important characteristics of the financial structure as at 31 December 2022 are:
- Amount of withdrawn financial debts: € 80.5 million
- 80% of credit lines are long-term financing with an average remaining duration of 1.6 years.
- € 44.5 million of unused credit facilities available
- Expiry dates of credit facilities between 2022 and 2024.
- Spread of credit facilities over 4 European financial institutions.
- € 44.5 million of available non-withdrawn credit lines
- 64% of the available credit facilities have an interest rate fixed by interest rate swaps, 36% have a variable interest rate; with regard to the withdrawn credit facilities, these figures are respectively 98% and 2%
- Fixed interest rates are set for a remaining period of 1.4 years on average
- Average interest rate for 2022: 1,85% including bank margins
- Value of financial derivatives: € 2.2 million
- Limited debt ratio of 26.1% (26.5% as at 31 December 2022) (statutory maximum: 65%)
- There were no changes made to the existing agreements contracted, and the RREC fulfilled these agreements as at 31 December 2022.
Due dates calendar of credit lines