As at 31 December 2020, Vastned Belgium has a stable financial structure allowing it to carry out its activities also in 2021.
The most important characteristics of the financial structure as at 31 December 2020 are:
- Amount of withdrawn financial debts: € 92,1 million
- 92% of credit lines are long-term financing with an average remaining duration of 3,5 years.
- € 32.9 million of unused credit facilities available
Proportion of long-term and short-term credit facilities
- Expiry dates of credit facilities between 2022 and 2024.
- Spread of credit facilities over 4 European financial institutions.
- € 32,9 million of available non-withdrawn credit lines
- 64% of the available credit facilities have an interest rate fixed by interest rate swaps, 36% have a variable interest rate; with regard to the withdrawn credit facilities, these figures are respectively 87% and 13%
- Fixed interest rates are set for a remaining period of 3.4 years on average
- Average interest rate for 2020: 1,6% including bank margins
- Value of financial derivatives: € 2,0 million negative
- Limited debt ratio of 28,5% (27,9% as at 31 December 2020) (statutory maximum: 65%)
- There were no changes made to the existing agreements contracted, and the RREC fulfilled these agreements as at 31 December 2020.
Due dates calendar of credit lines